Saturday 19 January 2013

Love Reignited Chapter 21

Inactive Inactive Inactive. Those 3 words explain my situation of disappearing during these past few weeks. I know I haven't been fulfilling my promise of posting once a week but I have honestly been very busy not to my own good but for YOURS. I have been working on something big for you and I know for a fact that you're going to like it a lot! It is something new,wild, and amazing.

Previously on LR :

Talal confronted Leen after knowing the truth about Aisha and how she died with a tragic car accident. It is up to Leen's hands to fix Hamad broken heart. What will she do ?

Leen decided to take the day off even after promising Talal that she wont give up on Hamad. Heading over to her car she stopped for a second to inhale the information she had just heard, turning her head towards the  house with the cold wind against her face touching on her pale lips and blowing her hair away, she saw a shadow moving between her legs it was Hamad's dog Nina moving around her.

She kneeled down and started to pet Nina while the dog was licking her hand, Leen smiled and looked at Nina's eyes holding her black chin telling her that she will help Hamad. Talal came outside to call Nina and as she raced to the door Leen got up to enter the car and started to drive away.

Time flew by and it was getting time for dinner, on one hand Leen was in her house enjoying dinner with her dad and small sister. Talal was sitting with Hamad on the dinner table having steaks for dinner both enjoying their meals. Talal decided to start a conversation to make the day end particularly less weird then it already was.

"So! any plans for tomorrow ?" asked Talal

"Hmm .. I might have a few things I would like to do" said Hamad

"Entertain me oh dear cousin" laughed Talal

" Well I have nothing in mind to be honest but i do want to buy myself a new car that's one thing i do know .. Having a hard time choosing whats right for me and i also want to buy myself a few new clothes .. I feel like I've been living like a barbarian with no new clothes its disgusting me." said Hamad

Talal started thinking for a second .. "What a way for him to change the mood, shopping for new things always seems to do the trick" ...

"I would like to join you, if you dont mind that is." said Talal

"No not at all" replied Hamad

Talal took a sip out of the Coca Cola bottle and asked him what car he was interested in and what clothing style he was looking for, Hamad had no particular choice but said that he'd like to spend the whole day in that situation. Finishing their meals they decided to start watching a few TV shows they had stored on their Apple TV. Looking at a few choices they decided to watch Supernatural.

After a run of few episodes to catch up they relaxed a bit playing some chill lounge music on the music speaker systems. Talal had his phone with him the whole time and lowered the sound system telling Hamad that he will have company.

After an hour and a half the bell rang and Talal went to the door while Hamad was chilling on the La-Z boy chair which blended with the living room quite well. Two girls had entered following Talal, as they approached the living room where Hamad was staying Talal introduced the girls to Hamad. This is Stephanie she's from Italy and this is Dana from our own hometown, and ladies this is my cousin and half brother Hamad.

Stephanie was Tall and had a very toned body with very short hair like Cleopatra's with the bright red lipstick glowing all over her lips and the designer clothes were all over her, Stephanie had a deadly smile that could take away a mans breathe and dark brown eyes. Dana on the other hand was a short girl with very long hair and a curved body, her eyes were light grey and they shined out as a killer feature.

Introductions went smooth but Hamad stood there laying in his own world while the beat was pumping. The girls felt right at home knowing Talal for a very long time. Dana made her way to the quiet Hamad and started to talk to him.

"Why so dull lonely boy?" Asked Dana being goofy

"I think that calling me dull and lonely is a bit offensive when you are yet to know me don't you think?" replied Hamad

"True but i care to differ when i see a person, I think I know when they're being dull and lonely so excuse my goofiness" said Dana

Hamad let out a chuckle and said "I admire your goofiness Dana that's for sure"

Hamad stood up and walked away from the living room turning his back on them and asked Talal for a moment. Talal approached Hamad and asked what was wrong

"I was thinking for a moment, what if what happened to Aisha was something different, what if it wasn't an accident ? What if someone actually tried to get her hurt ? said Hamad

"Are you out of your mind! We know what happened we know she got in accident and that she died what is more to it!" yelled Talal, the girls didn't suspect anything because of the loud music.

"Have you not realized that we did not find the person who actually hit her? The car was empty and next to it was the ambulance carrying her body! There was no person responsible for her but what if there was!" said Hamad.

----------------------------------------------- To Be Continued.

Don't you just like controversy ? or how about my infamous cliffhangers ? I know I've been distant and inactive for a while but trust me its for your own good and I promise to be posting more from now. Oh well. 9 chapters left till i stop posting and start focusing on the book itself. I would appreciate your support and feedback if you back me up one more time so please comment on the blog posts and shout me out on twitter, we are 35 followers away from 1000!! I hope you like this chapter, and i hope i brought a smile to your face by posting again. Thank you for being patient!






13 comments:

  1. Amaaazziiiinnnnggg if its wasn't an accident I guess talal is the driver !

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been so long :( i still loved the post could it be talal that killed her :/ please post asap :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna stop posting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Activate your ask nabe nis2lic

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHHAATTT ????? :O :O UR GONNA STOP POSSTING XO XO ?????????????? THATS IMPOSIBLE !!!! Please answeerr :"""( ur storry is amaziingg <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will stop posting on Chapter 30 and if you want to continue reading onwards you have to get the book :D

      Delete
    2. What the name book?? From where I get it??

      Delete