Thursday 27 December 2012

Love Reignited Chapter 20

Previously on LR :

"Leen how are you? Is there by any chance you will visit tomorrow? I think i would like to discuss my past in depth a bit with you if you dont mind." Asked Hamad

It only took her a few seconds to reply.

"Sure ill be there around 12" replied Leen"

He went to bed thinking about the day that is yet to come and his eyes wide open staring, wandering off to an unknown place where he can just dream. Thinking about what he wants to say, what he will say or how he would even start to say anything.

He put his hands over his head pressuring on his eyes to squeeze the pain of insomnia out of his mind, he kept squeezing until he started to get dizzy and decided to call it a night, not a pleasant night it was having nightmares of what happened again and again, he woke up with an uneasy headache which made him feel a bit heavy, looking at the time he saw that it was 11:00 PM.

Getting up from bed he went to the bathroom and opened up the shower with hot water pouring on the floor letting some steam flow in the air. He put his hands on the sink and starts to stare at the mirror as if something is there, he moves his head to the side and realizes the steam has filled the room, he lets of the pressure from the sink and steps in the shower.

With hot water pouring on his head and body sizzling against his skin, it was burning him yet he did not bother as if he never felt pain, he steps out to get dry and hears Talal call out to him.

"Oi ! You have a visitor ! And your late too !!" Said Talal

Thinking for a second he was left with a straight face.

"What visitor ?" Replied Hamad

"It's Leen !! Its already 12:15 and you're still not down there sitting with her" Stated Talal

"Oh shit! Is it 12 already ?!" Replied Hamad

Hamad didn't know how long he was staring at himself and realized that the steam actually took time to fill up the bathroom, it must have been that long since he was looking at that mirror.

Storming out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist, he opened the closet and pulled the first thing his eye would see. Grabbing a standard blue t-shirt and a pair of white shorts he went down the stairs and found her waiting in the living room clueless with the modern technology.

"Sorry i'm late" Said Hamad while flashing an awkward smile

"Its fine .. " Replied Leen

" I didn't realize that time moved by so fast since I've woken up, oh and don't be so confused with this high tech place, you'll need to get used to it to survive haha. Here let me show you" Said Hamad

"Okay lets see what it's made of" Smiled Leen with a cute grin 

"Open windows 90 degrees" Yelled Hamad

"Windows opening at 90 degrees" said the lady robot voice

Leen opened her mouth at how cool that technology was, she was enjoying it as she toyed around a bit more yelling out commands that went on, Hamad was standing there smiling, Talal was nowhere to be found around the area, he had known that they needed the quality time.

"So back to the main point, i came here for you to tell me what you couldn't" said Leen

"Yes, its a long story I hope you have the patience" replied Hamad

As they kept on talking from the day he had met her to when Talal was involved and how they traveled together and talking about how things used to be between them. 

It was a cold night, we were out and having fun together, going to a theme park carnival, we ate cotton candy, we played some childish games and we loved it, we went on the Ferris wheel and peaked at the top having nothing but the moon behind us, she got a phone call from a friend asking her to urgently come to a certain place, we decided to save the special moment for later, she was gone a few minutes after we got down from the Ferris wheel. I kissed her cheek before she left for her friend, i went to the bathroom and came out and heard sirens everywhere .

I passed by the ambulance and there was a yellow "do not cross" tape around the accident, i couldn't see who it clearly was but i saw a scarf lying on the floor, it was her scarf, her favorite one. I was worried and rushed to the scene but the police men and doctors kept pushing me back telling me to back off, i couldn't see clearly and they told me to come to the hospital, i couldn't find a taxi so i started to run there.

I reached the hospital and saw the car parked, i rushed into the reception area and asked for her, they led me to the surgery room, the doctor came out .. He told me that she was gone. I fell to my knees. I shouldn't have let her go, i shouldn't have let her go to her friend. I should'v'e let her stay with me. Where it was safe .. Now she's gone and i can never say goodbye. I was too depressed i took the first flight back home, leaving everything behind, I don't know if there was a funeral. I just exiled myself from her family and from the world, i always wonder alone because it's what i deserve to be, i deserve to be alone.

And here i am today, i wonder all alone, with my cousin, and my dog, i was never really warm, i am a cold person who feels nothing anymore. Even though i miss her everyday and i want her to be there. To just appear out of the blue, but i know she wont. Never again while i ever see her innocent smile, her innocent face. I will never see her again. And its all because of me.

Tears began to pour from Leen's eyes listening to his story as Hamad just sat there in silence muttering to himself with his head down. A sudden hand landed on his shoulders, Talal was standing behind him to give him support. 

"Im sorry for your loss" whispered Leen

Hamad did not bother to reply while Talal stood there behind him, John came in with some drinks seeing all of them in utter silence he silently placed the drinks on the table and took his leave, Hamad got up and moved Talal's hand politely as he made his way back up to his room. Leen left with Talal bearing a tear on her eye and his face without an expression he spoke.

"Now you know everything. I'm pretty sure he didn't mention that i loved her too .. It was a triangle of love" said Talal

"All of this hit me by surprise, i never expected all of this" replied Leen

"So what do you plan to do now ? Now that you know everything" said Talal

"I gave him my word to help him, i wont be taking my word back" replied Leen

"You know its in your hands now, I have never seen him comfortable again around a person so i'd consider myself lucky if I were you" said Talal

"I'll see what i can do" replied Leen

TO BE CONTINUED. Whats going to happen next !! The truth is finally out! What is Leen going to do. A sad end to Aisha's story... 

Please spread the word and comment, everyone just leave a simple and pushing comment that makes me do what i always do for you, silent readers or not silent please give me your feedback if you like what i do. @Wahabg1 for any questions mention or DM me. Spread the word!

10 comments:

  1. First to comment! AMAAZZIINNNNNGGGGGGG! 7araam though that he's blaming himself! I hope he falls in love with Leen, they're soo cute! But please like tell us more about Leen's personality :D! But overall a reallyyy gooddd post!!
    -Razan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing I just feel so sorry for ahmed but PLZZ post soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. dudee enough with the cliff hanger ! i lovee this story cant get enough of it ! post soon dont keep us wating ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post asap! I loved your story and youre an amazing writer allah ywafgik akhouy w eysahlikk elbook xx Post post post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, what's that story? It's beyond amazing xo good luckk dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7yaatii 7amad I feel sorry for him , I wish he falls inlove with leen and deeply enough to forget aisha amaazing your stories should be published we love you <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a new reader this story is beyonnddddddd amazing :O i loveeeeee it please please post asap <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plese post ASAP , it an amazing story I can't stop reading it again and again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, when is your next post? -zmk

    ReplyDelete